Applicant Info and Eligibility
Currently, there are no new funding opportunities available under this program. The last competition was held in FY 2014.
To learn more about the previous competitions, please visit the below links.
Who May Apply: (by category) Local Education Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations
Who May Apply: (specifically)
Eligible applicants include:
- One or more local education agencies (LEAs), including charter schools that are considered LEAs under state law and regulations, which may work in partnership with one or more of the following:
- A state or local nonprofit or governmental arts organization;
- A state education agency (SEA) or regional educational service agency;
- An institution of higher education (IHE); or
- A public or private agency, institution, or organization, such as a community- or faith-based organization; or
- An SEA or regional educational service agency;
- An IHE; or
- A public or private agency, institution, or organization, such as a community- or faith-based organization.