FY 2019 State Entity Competition
LINKS TO OTHER COMPETITION-RELATED PAGES
- Call for Peer Reviewers
- Application Info and Eligibility: For information on eligibility and funding restrictions.
On Friday, December 28, 2018 the U.S. Department of Education announced the FY 2019 CSP Grants to State Entities Competition.
The FY 2019 CSP Grants to State Entities application period closed on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
FY 2019 CSP State Entities Notice Inviting Applications
Pre-Application Webinar: The Charter Schools Program (CSP) State Entities held their FY2019 State Entities pre-application webinar on January 3, 2019 at 2pm ET and January 7, 2019 at 2pm ET.
- This webinar reviewed priorities, selection criteria, and the application and eligibility requirements, in addition to the steps required to complete the grants.gov registration process.
- PowerPoint slides from webinar: PDF
- Recording form webinar: Recording Transcript: Word (144 KB)
Budget focused pre-application webinar: The Charter Schools Program (CSP) State Entities held an additional FY2019 State Entities budget pre-application webinar on January 8, 2019 at 2pm ET.
- This webinar focused on budget requirements and provided additional time for questions.
- PowerPoint slides from webinar: PDF (1MB)
- Recording form webinar: Recording Transcript: Word (166 KB)
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the Grants.gov system at http://www.grants.gov/.
- Please do not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to U.S. Department of Education staff.
Registering on Grants.gov:
- Applicants must register at Grants.gov prior to submitting an application.
- The Grants.gov registration process takes approximately 5 business days to complete, but Grants.gov recommends allowing several weeks to complete all steps.
- You may begin working on your application while completing the registration process, but you cannot submit an application until all of the registration steps are complete.
- For detailed information on the registration steps, please go to: https://apply07.grants.gov/apply/OrcRegister.
Application Package: Application Package Instructions
- Please note this is an electronic copy of the application package instructions for you to download and use as a guide only.
- The application package that must be submitted can be found on the grants.gov website.
Hard Copy Applications: For hard copy application packages, contact:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue SW, RM 4W222
Washington, DC 20202
Required Application Forms
Please Note: most of these forms are already in the electronic application packet in Grants.gov. Here is a list of the required forms that must be completed, examples of which can be found here.
- ED Form 424–Application for Federal Education Assistance (Form and Instructions)
- ED Form 524–Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- ED Form 524–Instructions
- Standard Form 424B–Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- Grants.gov Lobbying Form; Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters; and Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Standard Form LLL–Disclosure of Lobbying Activities