2016 Highest-Rated i3 Applications
The Department is proud to announce the 2016 highest-rated i3 applications.
The Department has identified the 15 highest-rated i3 applications under the FY 2016 competition.
CLICK HERE to view the 2016 HRA grantee locations.
CLICK HERE to view the 2016 HRA grantee implementation sites.
The Department has published reviewers’ comments and scores for all the FY 2016 highest-rated i3 applications, as well as application narratives for the highest-rated Scale-up, Validation, and Development applications.
The following are documents related to the Secretary’s announcement:
- Detailed list of the 2016 Highest-Rated i3 Applications. The list of highest-rated applications is organized by grant type (i.e., Scale-up, Validation, and Development) and then by Absolute Priority within grant type. The list is not organized by rank order. MS Excel (2 MB)
- Summary of the characteristics of the 2016 Highest-Rated Applications. This document includes summary information on the type of grant, priorities addressed, and geographic focus of the 2016 highest-rated applications. PowerPoint (1 MB)
- Overview of the 2016 i3 Review Process. This document provides an overview of the Department’s rigorous review process of i3 application. MS Word (128 KB)
Before receiving an i3 grant, the highest-rated applications must secure a private-sector match:
- Securing the i3 Private-Sector Match. This document describes the i3 matching requirement. PDF (574 KB)
- Examples of Adequate Evidence of a Private-Sector Match. We provide examples of the type of documentation that, if submitted to the Department, would be deemed as adequate evidence of a private-sector match. MS Word (47 KB)
Also provided is an optional sample summary sheet to assist in recording private-sector matches. MS Excel (35 KB)